The Old Chelsea B&B looks forward to welcoming you.
We are a small Bed & Breakfast located at the edge of the Gatineau Park in the picturesque village of Chelsea, Quebec.
There is a Main house with three bedrooms that share two bathrooms, common seating areas and a beautiful backyard.
The adjacent building houses a Private room with its own garden and the Cabin.
The owner, Manon Leblanc, welcomes her guests warmly and strives to ensure
the highest standards of hospitality, cleanliness and service.
The following terms and conditions apply to stays at The Old Chelsea B&B
and by booking a room(s) you are entering into an agreement with us.
Online reservation is available. If unable to process your reservation online, you may contact us directly at (819) 827-1316 or at email@example.com. We are happy to help you and answer any inquiries you may have.
– Your reservation is confirmed once we receive your credit card information.
– No prepayment is required.
– Full payment will be processed the night before your stay. If you wish to pay Cash or with debit card, please notify Manon in advance.
– Please note the cancellation policy below before committing to a reservation.
Cancellations by the guest:
We understand that life is unpredictable. At the same time, as a small B&B, cancellations affect us greatly. When you reserve a room, we agree to turn away all other requests for that room and you enter into an agreement to pay the rate quoted for the number of days for which you reserve it.
Please note the following cancellation policy for our B&B:
– For any room: 24h notice or less – your credit card will be charged 100% of the price per night/per room booked.
– For any room: 7 days notice or less – your credit card will be charged 50% of the price per night/per room booked.
– For bookings on long weekends and holidays (mid December to first week of January): 14 days notice or less – your credit card will be charged 50% of the price per night/per room(s) booked.
– For groups booking two or more rooms at a time: 14 days notice or less – your credit card will be charged 50% of the price per night/per room(s) booked.
Cancellations by us:
If it is necessary to cancel a booking we will contact you immediately. If you wish, we will attempt to book you into another local bed and breakfast. If the other B&B is more expensive than ours, we will pay the difference for the first night of your stay. Our liability will not extend beyond these conditions.
A two night minimum stay is in effect on long weekends and holidays (mid December to first week of January).
In general, we cannot reimburse you if you choose to shorten your stay with us. However, at our discretion, we may review your case to come to a mutually satisfactory decision.
We accept Cash, Debit Card, VISA or MasterCard.
Prices are listed on the website in the drop down menu when you choose your booking under room reservations. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Occupancy is as follows:
– The Cabin: Can accommodate up to 6 people, including children.
Main house / Private room : All rooms are maximum double occupancy and cannot accommodate children.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIMES
The Old Chelsea B&B does not have a reception desk. At the time of reservation we ask you when you think you will be arriving and do our best to be here to greet you. You may knock at the main door of the main house upon your arrival. However, if there is no answer at the door or if for some unforeseen reason we are not available to greet you, we will connect via telephone and the four digit code to access entry to your room will be given to you.
– Guests may arrive after 3 pm.
– Guests who have purchased one of our Spa Packages with The Nordik may come at any time to pick up their certificate(s) as pre-arranged with Manon via a phone call or email. If Manon is unavailable at that time to greet you, she will let you know the access entry code and where you may find your certificate(s). You may leave some of your belongings in the main house if your room is not ready.
Check out is by 11 am, no exceptions. A late check-out fee of $35 will be charged to your credit card.
– ALL BELONGINGS must be out of the room by this time. If you wish to stay in the area and need a place for some of your belongings, you may request if you can leave them in the main entry of the main house. Please do not leave your belongings without permission. If no one is on premise, call (819) 827-1316.
ROOM CLEANING AND CLEANING FEES
Your room will be carefully cleaned before your arrival. We do not provide daily cleaning of rooms, however your room will be refreshed daily on stays of 3 nights or less (and twice during week-long stays) We can provide clean towels during your stay upon your request. The cleaning of your suite at the end of your stay is included in your total. However any room having suffered undue wear and tear due to cooking, stains, smoking (which is prohibited) or pets (also prohibited) will be charged an additional deep cleaning fee. This can be from $100 to $500 depending on the level of cleaning required. Thank you for your understanding.
Main house / private room:
Includes a continental breakfast.
– Any special dietary requirements must be communicated and agreed upon prior to your arrival.
– Does not include breakfast as it is equipped with a small fridge, toaster oven, microwave, dishes and coffee maker.
Coffee and tea are complimentary.
NORDIK / spa packages
The B&B offers three different packages to The Nordik Spa, all of which guarantee entry to the baths. More detailed information is included in the reservations section of the website. All prices listed are subject to change without notice.
For massages or body care services at the Nordik Spa, it is the responsibility of guests of the B&B to contact The Nordik directly at 819.827.1111 to book their appointment.
Free WIFI is provided. There is no access to television.
The B&B has free limited parking. If upon arrival, there are no spaces left you may find parking across the street in the parking lot of the Municipal Building. If you have any questions about the parking arrangements, do not hesitate to ask.
NOTE: There are fines for parking on the street overnight during Winter as you may be preventing safe passage for municipal plowing services. Any parking fees incurred due to this is the responsibility of the car owner and not the B&B owner.
Guests are permitted to smoke outside only.
Out of respect for all guest, pets are not permitted at the B&B.
DAMAGES & BREAKAGES
Guest(s) will be charged for any significant damages and breakages to the accommodation or its contents and must pay the full cost incurred by the Owner to replace, repair or clean damaged items at the Owner’s discretion.